Argh! CS4! Argh! CS4!

LOL!

I liked it - and that was my exact feeling when I first got shown CS4 features so mannnn I'm 100% with you on that!

Good characters tho - and i liked the waiting for the site to load lolz.
P*

wimwim responds:

Thanks for the review, but don't write all good things then rate it a five! Please explain why you didn't like it last time, so I can learn from my mistakes. Thank you!

First CS4 Flash First CS4 Flash

I mean seriously man

If this was built in CS4 you'd have a shit load more going on than that. Something like 80% of the UK population alone have Beta flash 10 installed anyway - check the adobe website for US details - so that's no biggie.

Wheres the 3d? What you've done is tween three shapes together - giving the user some interaction with the bone structure tool would take less time to make than what you have just produced.

gotoandlearn.com find out some more about cs4 MINIMUM - before you go parading about the place you are the genius.

V UNCOOL.

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

Quality

Everything from animation through to storyline through to art work. V nice.
P*

[Dilemma] [Dilemma]

Perfect end scene

WTF indeed. But i do like the animation. Good stick people - particularly creepy one, loving when he's got the other guys head.

Axeraider67 responds:

lol. yes very creepy.

Bill and the Killer Sushi Bill and the Killer Sushi

ROFL

Ridiculous concept - but v nicely executed. I'll definitely be looking out for your future work.

AMIG0 AMIG0

Beautiful

The animation was faultless. Love the attention to detail.