William and Sly William and Sly

Beautiful

I love this game. The movement as you control Sly is awesome, the story is engaging, and I really enjoyed playing it. A genuine masterpiece :)

3d logic 3d logic

Challenging but really good fun

Only a few quibbles with the undo function (I wanted to undo more than one move), and not being able to "uncolour" a square once it had been coloured once (without using an undo / clear feature). Overall however; excellent concept, nicely laid out, real playability.

Dodge The Virus Dodge The Virus

Fun but laggy!

Kept dying cos it'd lag and I'd move too late.. I'll blame my bad score on using a touch pad not a mouse lolz!

Nice work tho, simple but fun and damn addicting.

Chocolate or Sex Pinball Chocolate or Sex Pinball

Addicting / Infuriating

Nice interface. Good fun. I could have played it for hours so quit while I was ahead.... I'm glad I didn't get to the end. Novel and fun - liked the themes too. And going back a level was a nice way of infuriating me to carry on for longer. :)

Escape from the Basement Escape from the Basement

Im gutted i didnt get to the end....

Couldnt figure out how to get the red key out! I thought it was a great puzzla game though. V simple flash but v nice to interact with - although some of the answers were given away by the change of cursor (not sure if there's much you can do about that though...).

V cool though, and definitely good fun. I'll probably play it again when I have more time to figure out the washing machine!

harry potter trivia harry potter trivia

Not too challenging

And the image on the end frame was stretched so a bit out of proportion. But I like the idea - good thought behind it. Nice option boxes - good shapes, colours, fonts etc.

Overall nice work.

Beat Me Up Too Beat Me Up Too

Novel.

And definitely something I could get addicted to! I like the blood spatters as you beat him up - should maybe have a customisable version - upload a photo of the person you wanna beat up?? lol :P

I like.

MegaManSE responds:

I actually had that in the original game but people started uploading all sorts of well... inappropriate photos. You can make your own levels in this however. Just register an account and click My Stuff and you will be able to make your own level and other people will play on it.

Circle Snake Circle Snake

Not a bad game.

But not to be played on a small screen - my laptop and browser window couldn't expand to the required size so I couldn't step back once I'd picked an option.

Sensitive motion control - catchy music (but that I'm sure would get on my nerves if I got addicted to playing it!) - and I really like the mouse icon trail.

Definitely good effort.

BMW Customization BMW Customization

Interaction and appearance nice.

But it needs more of a call to action on what to do - easy enough to figure out once you start messing about - but I wouldn't have played without seeking it out.

I like the car animation and attention to detail a lot though. Decal curves around the shape of the car is nice too.