Argh! CS4! Argh! CS4!

LOL!

I liked it - and that was my exact feeling when I first got shown CS4 features so mannnn I'm 100% with you on that!

Good characters tho - and i liked the waiting for the site to load lolz.
P*

wimwim responds:

Thanks for the review, but don't write all good things then rate it a five! Please explain why you didn't like it last time, so I can learn from my mistakes. Thank you!

First CS4 Flash First CS4 Flash

I mean seriously man

If this was built in CS4 you'd have a shit load more going on than that. Something like 80% of the UK population alone have Beta flash 10 installed anyway - check the adobe website for US details - so that's no biggie.

Wheres the 3d? What you've done is tween three shapes together - giving the user some interaction with the bone structure tool would take less time to make than what you have just produced.

gotoandlearn.com find out some more about cs4 MINIMUM - before you go parading about the place you are the genius.

V UNCOOL.

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

Quality

Everything from animation through to storyline through to art work. V nice.
P*

William and Sly William and Sly

Beautiful

I love this game. The movement as you control Sly is awesome, the story is engaging, and I really enjoyed playing it. A genuine masterpiece :)

3d logic 3d logic

Challenging but really good fun

Only a few quibbles with the undo function (I wanted to undo more than one move), and not being able to "uncolour" a square once it had been coloured once (without using an undo / clear feature). Overall however; excellent concept, nicely laid out, real playability.

Dodge The Virus Dodge The Virus

Fun but laggy!

Kept dying cos it'd lag and I'd move too late.. I'll blame my bad score on using a touch pad not a mouse lolz!

Nice work tho, simple but fun and damn addicting.